Overview:Inductively Coupled Plasma-optical Emission Spectrometer Project of Guizhou Light Industry Technical College in Guizhou Vocational Development Program Financed by ADB Loan
Source of Funds:ADB Loan
Description of The Prepared Bidding Conditions:Preparation of bidding documents
Project Name:Inductively Coupled Plasma-optical Emission Spectrometer Project of Guizhou Light Industry Technical College in Guizhou Vocational Development Program Financed by ADB Loan
Place of Implementation:Guizhou
List of Products:
|NO.||Product Name||Quantity||Main Technical Data||Remarks|
|1||Inductively coupled plasma-optical emission spectrometer||1||Delivery of goods should be completed within 90 days after signing of contract|
3、Qualification Requirements For Bidder
Qualifications or Performance:1)The Bidder's average annual turnover over the past 3 years (2015-2017) should be no less than CNY 5 million.
2) The Bidder as a supplier successful completed at least 8 contracts which similar as this project from 2015; and the amount of one contract shall no less than CNY 0.6 million (or equivalent foreign currency).
3) The domestic Bidder should have the Qualification of Import and Export issued by the competent authorities of government, if the goods come from the outside PRC customs territory.
4) The Bidder should have ISO9001, ISO14001 series certifications or equivalent certificate.
5) The Bidder must demonstrate that over the past 3 years (2015-2017), its financial condition is good, and its profits have not been negative.
6) The Bidder must provide proof documents to prove that it have other available fund except the advance payment of the contract, such as cash flow, barrier free real estate, credit lines and other financial aspects, which meet the following requirements: the cash flow no less than 50% of the bid price;
7) All pending claims, arbitration, or other litigation shall represent in total not more than 50% of the Bidder's net worth. The Bidder's Net Worth is calculated as the difference between its total assets and its total liabilities.
Joint Bids:NOT Available
Bid without the bidding documents:NOT Available
4、Acquisition of Bidding Documents
Beginning of Selling Bidding Documents:2018-06-25
Ending of Selling Bidding Documents:2018-07-02
To Obtain::On-site Purchase
Place:Room 2102B, No.1(W) Fuchengmenwai Avenue, Xicheng District, Beijing
Price of Bidding Documents:￥￥1000/$100/$100
Additional Instructions:Interested eligible Bidders can purchase bidding documents at the office of China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation. between 9:00 am-11:00 am, 1:30 pm-4:00 pm (Beijing Time) from Jun.25, 2018 to July.02, 2018 at the following address (weekends and holidays excluded).A complete set of Bidding Documents in Chinese and English version can be purchased by any interested eligible Bidder on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of non-refundable fee of CNY 1,000.00 or USD 100.00.
Deadline for Submitting Bids/Time of Bid Opening (Beijing Time):2018-07-17 09:30
Place of Bid:Room 402, West Wing of Sichuan Mansion, Xicheng District, Beijing
Place of Bid Opening:Room 402, West Wing of Sichuan Mansion, Xicheng District, Beijing
6、The bidder needs to register before the tender on www.chinabidding.com. And the evaluation results will be released on www.chinabidding.com.
Purchasers:Guizhou Light Industry Technical College
Add.:Huaxi University Town, Guizhou Province
Bidding Agency:China National Machinery Import & Export Corporation
Add.:No.1(W) Fuchengmenwai Avenue, Xicheng District, Beijing
Contact:Ms. Tian Jia, Mr. Zhao Liangyin
Tel:010-68991564, 68991827;email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank(RMB):Business Department of Beijing Bank Head Office