Overview:Supply and Installation of Equipment for Secondary Boosting Pumping Stations (B) for Fushun Subproject under Liaoning Safe and Sustainable Urban Water Supply Project
Source of Funds: The People's Republic of China has received a loan from the World Bank toward the cost of the Liaoning Safe and Sustainable Urban Water Supply Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the contract for supply and installation of equipment for secondary boosting pumping stations (B) for Fushun Subproject.
Description of The Prepared Bidding Conditions:The bidding project has been approved by the World Bank and the domestic de partments
Project Name:Supply and Installation of Equipment for Secondary Boosting Pumping Stations (B)
Place of Implementation:Liaoning Province, China
List of Products:
|NO.||Product Name||Quantity||Main Technical Data||Remarks|
|1||Supply and Installation of Equipment for Secondary Boosting Pumping Stations (B)||Please refer to the bidding document||Please refer to the bidding document||The contract duration is 6 months after the effective date of the Contract.|
3、Qualification Requirements For Bidder
Qualifications or Performance:1. Financial Capability
(1) Submission of audited balance sheets or if not required by the law of the bidder's country, other financial statements acceptable to the Employer, for the last three (3) (2018-2020) years to demonstrate the current soundness of the bidders financial position and its prospective long term profitability. As a minimum, a Bidder's net worth calculated as the difference between total assets and total liabilities for the last three (3) (2018-2020) years should be positive;
(2) Minimum average annual turnover of CNY 104 million, calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last three (3) (2018-2020) years;
(3) The Bidder must demonstrate access to, or availability of, financial resources such as liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means, other than any contractual advance payments to meet: (i) the following cash-flow requirement: CNY 10.4 million; and (ii) the overall cash flow requirements for this contract and its current commitments..
If the Bidder is a joint venture, for item (i), each partner must meet the requirement; for item (ii) and (iii), all partners combined must meet the requirement, each partner must meet at least twenty five percent (25%) of the requirement, at least one partner must meet at least forty five percent (45%) of the requirement.
2. Contract Experience
Participation as contractor, management contractor, or subcontractor, in at least two (2) contracts of supply and installation of equipment for secondary boosting pumping stations between 1st January 2015 and bid submission deadline, each with a value of at least CNY 16.5 million, that have been successfully completed and that are similar to the proposed Plant and Installation Services. The similarity shall be based on the physical size, complexity, methods/technology or other characteristics as described in Section VII, Employer's Requirements. Documentary evidence shall be provided including copies of, but not limited to, notification of award, signed contract and acceptance certificate.
3. Technical Experience
Nonnegative Pressure Water Supply Equipment
(1) The manufacturer of the nonnegative pressure water supply equipment offered shall have the production experience of products with similar specifications for at least five (5) years (Copies of business license of the manufacturer and documentary evidence of the production experience for five (5) years shall be provided in the Bid);
(2) Nonnegative pressure water supply equipment offered shall have been sold a minimum of 48 sets of similar capacity and have been in operation satisfactorily for at least one (1) year (Copies of the signed contracts, including supply schedules, brand and model of the product and usage information for one (1) year from its previous clients shall be provided in the Bid).
Installation of all Equipment for the Pump Stations
The subcontractor for the Installation of all Equipment for the Pump Stations shall have the certificate of Grade III or above of professional contracting for Electromechanical Installation Works issued by the housing urban and rural construction department (Copy of the certificate shall be provided in the bid).
Repair and Decoration Works Inside and Outside the Pump Stations
The subcontractor for the Repair and Decoration Works Inside and Outside the Pump Stations shall have the certificate of Grade III or above of general contracting for Municipal Public Works Construction issued by the housing urban and rural construction department (Copy of the certificate shall be provided in the bid). Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
Bid without the bidding documents:NOT Available
4、Acquisition of Bidding Documents
Beginning of Selling Bidding Documents:2021-08-05
Ending of Selling Bidding Documents:2021-09-15
To Obtain::On-site Purchase
Place:Floor 15, South Building of Jiuling Plaza, No. 21 Xisanhuan Bei Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China
Price of Bidding Documents:￥1500/$200
Additional Instructions:Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Procurement Agent and inspect the bidding documents during office hours between 9:30-11:30 am and 1:30-4:00 pm (Beijing time) at the address given below. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of CNY 1,500. The method of payment will be cash, check, or direct deposit to the account (Account Name: China Capital Tendering Co., Ltd., Deposit Bank: China Merchants Bank, Beijing Haidian Sub-branch, Account No.: 86 7080 1128 10001). The document may be obtained at the address given below in person or sent by courier. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the Bank Standard Bidding Documents: Procurement of Plant Design, Supply, and Installation
Deadline for Submitting Bids/Time of Bid Opening (Beijing Time):2021-09-16 09:30
Place of Bid:No. 2 Meeting Room, 6th Floor, Liyang International Hotel, No.108, Huanghe South Street, Huanggu District, Shenyang , Liaoning Province, China.
Place of Bid Opening:No. 2 Meeting Room, 6th Floor, Liyang International Hotel, No.108, Huanghe South Street, Huanggu District, Shenyang , Liaoning Province, China.
6、The bidder needs to register before the tender on www.chinabidding.com. And the evaluation results will be released on www.chinabidding.com.
Purchasers:Fushun Water Supply (Group) Limited
Add.:No. 14, Ziyou Road, Xinfu District, Fushun City, Liaoning Province
Bidding Agency:CHINA CAPITAL TENDERING CO., LTD.
Add.:Floor 15, South Building of Jiuling Plaza, No. 21 Xisanhuan Bei Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China
Contact:Mr. Sang Yinmiao
Tel:86-10-68405033、Fax: 86-10-68405006 、E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Instructions:The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the Bank Standard Bidding Documents: Procurement of Plant Design, Supply, and Installation.Any questions or complaints regarding the bidding process or contract award should be sent in writing to the Employer at e-mail account of email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Bidders are free to send copies of their communications on issues and questions to World Bank at e-mail account of email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. When the Employer does not respond promptly, or the communication is a complaint against the Employer, the bidders can also write to such World Bank directly.Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 9:30 a.m. (Beijing Time), September 16, 2021. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below at 9:30 a.m. (Beijing Time) on September 16, 2021. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of CNY 410,000 or USD 60,000.